Menu







Certyficates and awards

  

   

    

Counter hit

1410800
                    The main important dates from the history of the company:

28.01.1952 r.

Minister’s of Defense order No 0012/MON concerning the establishment of Military Unit No 3760 subordinated to Polish Air Force Commander.
1953 r.

Subordinating the Military Unit No 3760 to the Chief of the Armament Department which was changed later on to the Chief of Armament Service and Electronics. Changing the name of Military Unit No 3760 to the Central Overhaul Workshops of Radio Technical Equipment with its registered office in Warsaw-Sluzewiec.
4.06.1960 r.

The ordinance No 040/Org of General Staff of Armed Forces changing the name of the company from the Central Overhaul Workshops of Radio Technical Equipment to the Central Repairing Workshops of Radiolocation Equipment.

7.06.1962 r.

The ordinance No 086 of the Chief of the Armament Department concerning the transfer of Military Unit 3760 to Zielonka. Creating a Center of the Armament Study (currently Military Institute of Armament Technology) and Central Repairing Workshops of Radiolocation Equipment on a base of Central Repair Workshops of Radiolocation Equipment.
1.08.1962 r.

The ordinance No 095/Org of chief of General Staff concerning the name changing from the Workshops to the Military Repair Works of Radioelectronics Equipment.
8.10.1964 r.

The Minister of Defense by the ordinance 62/MON created the State-Owned Enterprise called Military Electronic Works. The same the company has changed itself from the budget unit on its own economic settlements. The lieutenant colonel Władysław Karcz was the first director of Military Electronic Works.
26.06.1974 r.

The ordinance of the Chief Technique Inspector No Pf 16 concerning the subordination of Military Electronic Works to the Military Chief of Overhaul - Production Enterprises.
15.07.1976 r.

The ordinance of the Minister of Defense No 37/MON concerning the incorporation of Military Electronic Works to the Large Economic Organizations system.
1977 r.

The Society of Zielonka funded a flag to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Military Electronic Works existence.
11.10. 1982 r.

Giving the company the II class Order of the Banner of Labour. Obtaining by Military Electronic Works the status of defense industry enterprise.
3.12.1982 r.

Independent Self-Governing Trade Union of Workers of Military Electronic Works has received the legal status.
1983 r.

Resumption of activity of Worker Self-Management.
29.11.1999 r.

Receiving the Certificate of Quality System - ISO 9001:1994 given by Polish Register of Ships
07.03.2001 r.

Receiving the Certificate of Quality System PN-ISO 9001:1996 (Certificate No 39/33/2001) given by Military Service Office of Standardization.
07.03.2001 r.

Receiving the Certificate of Quality System - AQAP 110:1995 (certificate No 40/33/2001) given by Military Service Office of Standardization.
26.02.2001 r.

Obtaining the license L-0036/01 in a range of services in the protection of persons and property in the form of technical protection given by Minister of Interior and Administration.
16.04.2002 r.

NCAGE code 0281H giving by Military Service Office of Standardization
01.01.2008 r.

Commercialization of Military Electronic Works to Military Electronic Works JSC. The Supervisory Board and Board of Directors were established. The first Chairman of the Board was nominated M.Sc. Edward Żak.
11.02.2011 r.

Offset agreement concerning obtaining of technology and license connected with Land Navigation System INS has been signed with Honeywell company. KTO Rosomak is equipped in this navigation and WZE S.A. according to the offset agreement obtains the possibility to apply the system in other kind of armament and military equipment.
h1
h2
h3
h4